Gold Country 5K & Kids K
presented by Marshall Medical Center
5k – 7:00AM
Kids K – 7:45AM
Race Start and Finish Location:
El Dorado Hills Town Center
4370 Town Center Blvd,
El Dorado Hills CA 95762
Race Day Packet Pick-up:
To avoid long lines we STRONGLY suggest, if possible, that you pick up your packet before race day. However, we will have race day pickup from 6:00 am until race start located under the Capital Road Race red tents on the bridge.
Participant parking is located in the parking lots throughout Town Center. Once you arrive at Post St and Town Center Blvd, please follow the arrows to available parking spaces. Please note that certain lots may not be accessible during the event.
Stephen Young Amphitheatre 7:30 am to 10:00 am featuring Medical Marshall Medical Health Fair, Live Music and Beer Garden!
In partnership with Altra, we are excited to be providing the following prize money for overall men and women’s winners.
- First place – $250 + free pair of Altra shoes
- Second place – $100
- Third place – $50
We are accepting applications for complimentary entries into the 5K for elite runners. Have your speediest runners send us a request for a comp entry with their name and PR in the 5K and 10K distances.
Requests may be sent to email@example.com. If accepted, we will respond with a code for complementary registration.
- Technical Race T-Shirts for all 5k participants
- Cotton T-shirts for Kids K participants
- Age group gift card awards for the male and female age group winners of the following divisions: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
Rules and Guidelines for All Entrants:
- No pets.
- No unregistered runners, walkers or pacers.
- Wearing headphone, iPods or Walkman-type radios is discouraged.
- No bicycles, unicycles, tricycles, inline skates, blades, or skateboards are allowed in any race!
- Baby joggers and strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- Hand crank bicycles are not allowed at the Gold Country 5k and there is no official hand crank division. If you are a disabled athlete who would like to participate in a hand crank bicycle, you may request an accommodation through USA Track & Field’s ADA Accommodations Request process. (Please note: Evaluation of this request may take 4-6 weeks.)
- Race services are limited to the following times:
- 5k: a 1hr finish time (19:21 minutes/mile)
- Runners who do not finish within the cut-off times should not expect on-course support (medical, aid stations, course marshals) and may not receive an official finish time.
- No one other than the runner who officially registered may use the bib number with timing tag issued to that runner. Transferring and/or selling your bib is illegal.
- Bib numbers must not be altered, should be worn on the front of the runner, and be clearly visible at all times.